NOTE: Our wiki tries to be as comprehensive as possible, but we still may miss a few things. We are always looking to improve, so if there are any suggestions or criticisms please be sure to tell us on the Feedback page or on irc in #fang-tan @ irc.rizon.net!
- As some of you may have noticed, We have opened registration to the public and are allowing public edits by those with user accounts. This is to allow for those who may be interested in helping out in some of the translations for quotes and side stories (as this has been stalled for a while) to be able to freely add them when they want, as well as letting people correct small mistakes immediately, as they seem to pop up quite frequently as reported in the Feedback. Account users may also make larger changes but it is advised that the matter be discussed in Feedback or the "Talk" tab before implementation, because if we don't like it we'll revert your edits. Note that the sections opened for anonymous editing will still be allowed anonymous editing.
- We are still looking for translators to help translate the side stories and quotes in our character pages! If you are interested, please create an account on our wiki and help contribute! Thank you!
- The following sections can be freely edited by anyone: Feedback and English Version Info.
- You may access this site at lovelive.kouhi.me and it will redirect to this wiki.
- The English localization has been released under the name "School Idol Festival". Get it for iOS and Android.
- You cannot transfer your JP account to the English server; if you wish to play it then you will have to start anew.
- Please note that this wiki will not accommodate for the terminology changes (e.g. they use "idolize" instead of "awaken/transform"), nor the official translations for the stories, quotes, etc. The update news will also be solely for the original JP server, because the English server is pretty far behind and doesn't require translation anyway (also, none of us are actually switching over).
November 17, 2017
- The app has been updated to version 5.4
- Various changes to Friendly Match events (details in event post)
- Ability to preview both the unawakened and awakened event cards on the event rewards screen
- Ability to check current special login bonuses and completion on the login bonus menu option
- Various UI and bug fixes
November 17, 2017
- JP LLSIF reached 22 million users on November 16, 2017!
- For 9 days starting November 21, there will be a login bonus of one loveca stone per day (9 total)
- Two "Sparkling! Friendly Cheering Sets" will be on sale (one for µ's, one for Aqours) from November 20 4 PM to November 30 11:59 PM JST for 960 yen
- The set contains 15 loveca stones, 1 SR or higher ticket, and 5 SR or higher support member tickets
- Aqours titles are being added!
- There will be one for each member and subunit
- Backgrounds from the first season of the Love Live! Sunshine!! anime are being added to the seal shop for 15 seals each, available from November 20 4 PM to January 31 11:59 PM JST
- Uranohoshi Girls' Academy - Courtyard (Spring)
- Awashima Island (Peak)
- Uranohoshi Girls' Academy - Roof (Sky Lanterns)
- Seaside Cafe
November 15, 2017
- There will be maintenance on November 17 from 2 AM to 5 AM JST
- An App Store/Google Play update will be required
November 15, 2017
- Chapters 17-3 and 17-4 of the Aqours story have been added
- The new stage is Landing action Yeah!!
- The rest of the new fall-themed cards have been added to Aqours premium recruitment: UR Mari, SSR Chika, SR You, SR Yoshiko
- There is a higher chance of obtaining these cards until November 20 (base SR/SSR/UR obtain rate does not change)
- One new N card (Midou Yuuri) has also been added to regular recruitment, as well as the event reward N Shitara Fumi
November 10, 2017
- More of the new crayon-themed cards have been added to µ's premium recruitment: UR Maki, SR Honoka
- There is a higher chance of obtaining these cards until November 15 (base SR/SSR/UR obtain rate does not change)
- The event SRs Umi and Nico (World Travel) have also been added to premium recruitment (low chance to obtain)
Previous updates can be found here.
Current Master Songs
|September to November|| Blueberry ♡ Train
Sept. 1 - Oct. 31
| Arashi no Naka no Koi Dakara
Sept. 6 - Nov. 5
| Yuuki no Reason
Sept. 16 - Nov. 15
Sept. 21 - Nov. 20
|October to December|| Koi no Signal Rin rin rin!
Oct. 1 - Nov. 30
| Futari Happiness
Oct. 6 - Dec. 5
| Jun'ai Lens
Oct. 16 - Dec. 15
| Angelic Angel|
Oct. 21 - Dec. 20
|November to January|| Private Wars
Nov. 1 - Dec. 31
| Shiawase-iki no SMILING!
Nov. 6 - Jan. 5
| Watashitachi wa Mirai no Hana
Nov. 16 - Jan. 15
Nov. 21 - Jan. 20
- New stages are added on the 1st, 6th, 16th, and 21st of each month and is available for 2 months
- Schedule subject to change at KLab's whim
Official websites of SIF
- SIF Border Tracker
- SIF Event Tracker
- SIF Event Cutoff Predictions
- Premium Recruitment 11-Draw Simulator (For a translation of the interface, click here.)
- Cards tracker
- LLSIF Card Explorer (Support All Version Data, (sub)scenario, Live & Scout Simulator)
- LLHelper (Simplified Chinese, database based on CN and JP version.)
- Kach Again Explorer