NOTE: Our wiki tries to be as comprehensive as possible, but we still may miss a few things. We are always looking to improve, so if there are any suggestions or criticisms please be sure to tell us on the Feedback page or on irc in #fang-tan @ irc.rizon.net!
- As some of you may have noticed, We have opened registration to the public and are allowing public edits by those with user accounts. This is to allow for those who may be interested in helping out in some of the translations for quotes and side stories (as this has been stalled for a while) to be able to freely add them when they want, as well as letting people correct small mistakes immediately, as they seem to pop up quite frequently as reported in the Feedback. Account users may also make larger changes but it is advised that the matter be discussed in Feedback or the "Talk" tab before implementation, because if we don't like it we'll revert your edits. Note that the sections opened for anonymous editing will still be allowed anonymous editing.
- We are still looking for translators to help translate the side stories and quotes in our character pages! If you are interested, please create an account on our wiki and help contribute! Thank you!
- The following sections can be freely edited by anyone: Story, Feedback, and English Version Info.
- You may access this site at lovelive.kouhi.me and it will redirect to this wiki.
- The English localization has been released under the name "School Idol Festival". Get it for iOS and Android.
- You cannot transfer your JP account to the English server; if you wish to play it then you will have to start anew.
- Please note that this wiki will not accommodate for the terminology changes (e.g. they use "idolize" instead of "awaken/transform"), nor the official translations for the stories, quotes, etc. The update news will also be solely for the original JP server, because the English server is pretty far behind and doesn't require translation anyway (also, none of us are actually switching over).
June 25, 2017
- More of the new ice cream-themed cards have been added to µ's premium recruitment: SSR Nico, SR Uim
- There is a higher chance of obtaining these cards until June 30 (base SR/SSR/UR obtain rate does not change)
June 19, 2017
- The Score Match Round 32 event will begin on June 20 at 4 PM and run until June 30 at 3 PM JST; there will be maintenance for one hour before and after the event
- There will be 9 stages in all difficulties
- Event point rewards include SR Toujou Nozomi (Sweets), R Yamauchi Nanako, R Sasahara Kyouko; event point ranking rewards include SR Yazawa Nico (Sweets) - see event page for details
- The following campaigns will also be active:
- From June 23 at 3 PM to June 26 at 3 PM JST, the Score Match stages will be swapped out with different ones (number of stages per rank will remain the same)
- From June 26 at 3 PM until the end of the event, the Score Match stages from the beginning of the event will be added to the pool again, for a total of 18 stages in each difficulty
June 15, 2017
- Chapters 12-3 and 12-4 of the Aqours story have been added
- The new stage is Silent tonight
- The rest of the new time traveler-themed cards have been added to Aqours premium recruitment: UR You, SSR Ruby, SR Kanan, SR Yoshiko
- There is a higher chance of obtaining these cards until June 20 (base SR/SSR/UR obtain rate does not change)
- One new N card (Ousaka Shizuku) has also been added to regular recruitment, as well as the event reward N Saiki Fuu
June 11, 2017
- JP LLSIF reached 21 million users on June 8, 2017!
- For one week starting June 16, there will be a login bonus of one loveca stone per day (7 total)
- In celebration of the 1-year anniversary of Numazu Gamers, there will be a special UR Tsushima Yoshiko card distributed as a login bonus
- Log in for 5 days during June 23 - August 7 to get her!
- The second new event type is called "Friendly Match"!
- Work together with 3 other randomly selected players to clear missions in the event while communicating with fun stamps
- There will also be daily missions that all participants in the event will work together to complete
- More details to come later
- There will be a new Special Reward Box that appears at a fixed rate at the end of a live
- When it appears, you can pick between this new special one and the regular one to fill the gauge for
- Each Special Reward Box is linked to a member, and you'll be able to get special titles
- There will be new School Idol Diary events - unlock the stories by collecting event points
- 9 new R cards featuring the members of Aqours with the outfits from HAPPY PARTY TRAIN will be added on July 15
- There will be 9 new R cards featuring the members of Aqours with the outfits from MIRAI TICKET
Previous updates can be found here.
Current Master Songs
|April to June|| Natsu, Owaranaide.
Apr. 1 - May 31
| UNBALANCED LOVE
Apr. 6 - Jun. 5
| Sore wa Bokutachi no Kiseki
Apr. 16 - Jun. 15
| Kimi no Kuse ni!|
Apr. 21 - Jun. 20
|May to July|| LONELIEST BABY
May 1 - Jun. 30
| Arifureta Kanashimi no Hate
May 6 - Jul. 5
| Love wing bell
May 16 - Jul. 15
| Datte Datte Aa Mujou|
May 21 - Jul. 20
|June to August|| Yume no Tobira
Jun. 1 - Jul. 31
| Someday of my life
Jun. 6 - Aug. 5
| Pure girls project
Jun. 16 - Aug. 15
| SENTIMENTAL StepS|
Jun. 21 - Aug. 20
- New stages are added on the 1st, 6th, 16th, and 21st of each month and is available for 2 months
- Schedule subject to change at KLab's whim
Official websites of SIF
- SIF Border Tracker
- SIF Event Tracker
- SIF Event Cutoff Predictions
- Premium Recruitment 11-Draw Simulator (For a translation of the interface, click here.)
- Cards tracker
- LLSIF Card Explorer (Support All Version Data, (sub)scenario, Live & Scout Simulator)
- LLHelper (Simplified Chinese, database based on CN and JP version.)
- Kach Again Explorer