Challenge Festival Round 4
- Event Name: Challenge Festival Round 4
- Event Period: August 20th, 2016, 4PM JST - August 31th, 2016, 3PM JST
- Event Tracker: https://ll.idolactiviti.es/jp/tracker/ranking/80
- Main Event Prize: SR Maki, SR Umi
- Songs Used for This Event:
Course Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Hard Extreme
PLEASE NOTE: This event is a Challenge Festival event.
To participate, simply go to the event page shown on the home screen and press the center button.
Briefly, The rules are as follows:
- Select the course you wish to play (Beginner, Normal, Hard, Extreme). Each course contains 5 rounds, with one song per round. As you advance through each round, it will be more likely that the next song you get is harder than the previous.
- In the event that you fail a song in a round, your event points, G, and EXP will be halved (unless you fail on the first song, in which case you get nothing). You will also lose all Gold/Silver/Bronze rewards that you have collected.
- Beginning with the second round, there will be a "Stop and Receive Rewards" option, if you feel that the song is too difficult for you. The festival will end and you will receive all of the rewards that you have collected.
- You are allowed to pause between songs. The current status will be saved.
- Each round has its own pool of 8 songs, from which a song is selected. It is possible for the same song to appear twice in the same course.
- The songs for each course will have the following difficulties:
- Beginner: 1★ - 6★ (Easy and Normal)
- Normal: 4★ - 8★ (Normal and Hard)
- Hard: 6★ - 10★ (Hard and Expert)
- Extreme: 9★ - 11★ (Regular, Random and Daily Expert)
- After the round song is displayed, there is a chance that bonuses will activate. Up to 3 bonuses can be active at a time, and certain combinations will trigger extra special bonuses.
- The effect of the bonuses is limited to that round only.
- The further you progress in a course, the more likely that a bonus will activate.
- Select the unit that you wish to use for the song. The unit may be changed for each round.
- You can use G to "arrange" the songs, much like in Medley Festival, to provide special effects. Note that the arrangements will reset after each round.
- Once you clear the round, you will collect event points, G, EXP, and Gold/Silver/Bronze rewards. The further you get in a course, the more event points, G, and EXP you will collect, and the higher the likelihood of Gold and Silver rewards appearing.
- You will only receive everything that you have collected after you clear the fifth round or once you select the "Stop and Receive Rewards" option.
|Fukuhara Mikoto [Normal #986]|
|Max Level: 40|
Event Point Awards
|20 pts||5000 G|
|100 pts||300 Friend Points|
|500 pts||1 Loveca Stone|
|1000 pts||5000 G|
|2000 pts||1 Loveca Stone|
|3000 pts||400 Friend Points|
|4500 pts||N: Fukuhara Mikoto|
|6000 pts||10000 G|
|8000 pts||1 Loveca Stone|
|10000 pts||15000 G|
|12500 pts||R: Alpaca|
|15000 pts||500 Friend Points|
|17500 pts||R: Sasahara Kyouko|
|20000 pts||20000 G|
|22500 pts||500 Friend Points|
|25000 pts||SR Maki|
|27500 pts||750 Friend Points|
|30000 pts||25000 G|
|32500 pts||750 Friend Points|
|35000 pts||1 Loveca Stone|
|37500 pts||30000 G|
|40000 pts||750 Friend Points|
|42500 pts||1 Loveca Stone|
|45000 pts||40000 G|
|47500 pts||1000 Friend Points|
|50000 pts||1 Loveca Stone|
|52500 pts||50000 G|
|55000 pts||1000 Friend Points|
|57500 pts||60000 G|
|60000 pts||SR Maki|
|62500 pts||2 Loveca Stones|
|65000 pts||1500 Friend Points|
|70000 pts||2 Loveca Stones|
|80000 pts||3 Loveca Stones|
|90000 pts||1 Ticket|
|100000 pts||SR Maki|
|125000 pts||1 Ticket|
Event Point Ranking Awards
|1st - 10000th|| SR Umi x3
|10001st - 50000th|| SR Umi x2
|50001st - 120000th|| SR Umi x1
|120001st - 250000th|| N: Fukuhara Mikoto
2 Loveca Stones
|250001st - 450000th|| N: Fukuhara Mikoto
4 Loveca Stones
|450001st - 700000th|| N: Fukuhara Mikoto
2 Loveca Stones
|700001st - 1000000th||1 Loveca Stone|