Anyone may provide feedback (comments, criticisms, suggestions) on this page here.
If you have a question you want to ask, please check the FAQ page and the feedback archive in the FAQ page first, in case it has been answered already.
If your question/comment that you asked is not here, try checking the feedback archive.
Note (as it has been asked before): You may link to uploaded screenshots and/or scripts that we do not have on the wiki yet here in this feedback, and we will put it up as soon as we have time.
(Please don't edit anything above this line.)
My UR nozomi is my main card on my main team. But on my profile it shows my SR hanayo that I'm not even using on any of my teams. How do I fix this? I don't understand Japanese in the game so I can't submit a compliant to the game. My friends see my UR but on my own phone I see my SR.. How can I fix this? It's been like this ever since the last game update when they brought the new girls and upgraded the game to look better.
- The 4.0 update added a "favorite" feature where that card will always be on your home screen no matter what your main team is. To change it, go to your list of club members, select the card you want, and then hit the pink button near the bottom that says パートナーにする. --Menma (talk) 18:56, 25 August 2016 (PDT)
Is there a way to lessen the space the game is taking up? like perhaps deleting the previously read chapters or stories of the students?
- Unfortunately, no. If you're playing on the JP version, it does have functionality to download images on-demand (i.e. once you first see it), but even then, there's no way to remove it after without clearing data and reinstalling. --Menma (talk) 16:50, 16 July 2016 (PDT)
- You can ease the space on your internal storage by transferring data to your SD card, although that's going to take a rooted Android phone and a few tweaks. You should be able to look it up on Google on how to do that, but you need a little bit of techy knowledge. Also, depending on Android version (5.0 or above), you'll need to make SIF work while rooted. --Ronelm2000 (talk)
- If you mean the ones from the center skills, they're already on the individual cards. Other than that, I'm not sure what other subunit passives there are. --Menma (talk) 08:25, 25 August 2016 (PDT)
Questions about probabilities when scouting, as in version 4.0
- Does the 5-voucher draw still give 80% SR and 20% UR, even after the game has got a brand new rarity SSR?
- Now what's the chance for each rarity for SR+ Tickets? (Before v4.0 it was 90% SR and 10% UR, but I don't know what it is when they've got SSR)
- Does the 11-draw support tickets work exactly like a 50-loveca-stone draw (80% R, 15% SR, 4% SSR, 1% UR for each card)? Does it gurantee SR?
- In a garantee SR 11-draw (the 50-loveca-stone one), what does the game do when it gets 11 R? (Before v4.0, if you happened to get 11R in a gurantee-SR draw, one of the Rs changes to SR or UR, chance 90% SR 10% UR. Still don't know what it is when added SSR...)
- Yes, SSRs won't appear in it.
- Looks like it's 70% SR, 20% SSR and 10% UR.
- Yes, except that it's from a pool of all cards, including the ones that have been removed from regular premium recruitment.
- I'm assuming it'll be similar to the SR+ ticket.
[FIXED] Anyone please format the Aqours part of Story?
Now the format is kinda... (And I'm just too lazy to fix that myself! It's a really long story!!)
Ps. If a line starts w/ a space, it will work kinda like the pre tag, like this:
So make sure you remove spaces (blank characters) at the beginning of lines! Another thing, it seems that the one who added that Aqours story tried to make each in-game line show on the wiki page as one line (rather than one in-game page in a wiki line), and character name takes a separate line... Please fix these as well. User670 (talk) 05:41, 9 August 2016 (PDT)
Regarding English Version Info page, I'm aware about it being editable to anonymous users. I started working on more pages for that (separate news pages, list of cards, list of events, and every single individual event pages), and as I create more pages about them, I found out that they're not editable by anonymous users. Are you going to make them editable to anonymous users as well? --Winshley (talk) 23:31, 12 August 2016 (PDT)
- If you make them subpages of that page (so making their titles English Version Info/<page>), then they should be editable anonymously as well. Seems to work for what I did with the story and Aqours story page at least. --Menma (talk) 09:28, 15 August 2016 (PDT)
I've visited and referred to decaf a lot for resources and I'd like to contribute to some translation work on the wiki since a lot of them haven't been translated. Thing is, I don't have the officialy English translations of lines, meaning it may not be 100% accurate to the official translations. What should I do?
- None of the translations here are from official translations (some may be if they're contributed by other people). If you're confident that your Japanese skills are up to par, then please, by all means. I really don't have the time anymore to be translating everything, which is why a lot of stuff is missing. The LLSIF Card Explorer link on the main page does have English game data, and that should have all the translated stories and quotes from the game if you'd prefer to use that as a reference instead. --Menma (talk) 19:15, 10 September 2016 (PDT)
I've been wondering whether it's possible to store card data (e.g: their stats, skills, etc) into variables, so that we can simply call out their card ID inside a template or such to display their stats based on those variables, thus the card data stays consistent across all pages (including character profile, card list, event info, and English version pages). --Winshley (talk) 05:12, 6 December 2016 (PST)