NOTE: Our wiki tries to be as comprehensive as possible, but we still may miss a few things. We are always looking to improve, so if there are any suggestions or criticisms please be sure to tell us on the Feedback page or on irc in #fang-tan @ irc.rizon.net!
- As some of you may have noticed, We have opened registration to the public and are allowing public edits by those with user accounts. This is to allow for those who may be interested in helping out in some of the translations for quotes and side stories (as this has been stalled for a while) to be able to freely add them when they want, as well as letting people correct small mistakes immediately, as they seem to pop up quite frequently as reported in the Feedback. Account users may also make larger changes but it is advised that the matter be discussed in Feedback or the "Talk" tab before implementation, because if we don't like it we'll revert your edits. Note that the sections opened for anonymous editing will still be allowed anonymous editing.
- We are still looking for translators to help translate the side stories and quotes in our character pages! If you are interested, please create an account on our wiki and help contribute! Thank you!
- The following sections can be freely edited by anyone: Story, Feedback, and English Version Info.
- You may access this site at lovelive.kouhi.me and it will redirect to this wiki.
- The English localization has been released under the name "School Idol Festival". Get it for iOS and Android.
- You cannot transfer your JP account to the English server; if you wish to play it then you will have to start anew.
- Please note that this wiki will not accommodate for the terminology changes (e.g. they use "idolize" instead of "awaken/transform"), nor the official translations for the stories, quotes, etc. The update news will also be solely for the original JP server, because the English server is pretty far behind and doesn't require translation anyway (also, none of us are actually switching over).
August 10, 2017
- New pirate-themed cards have been added to µ's premium recruitment: UR Eli, SR Honoka, SR Nozomi
- There is a higher chance of obtaining these cards until August 15 (base SR/SSR/UR obtain rate does not change)
- The event SRs Kotori and Hanayo (Rock) have also been added to premium recruitment (low chance to obtain)
- May 2016 cards (Dancer) have been removed from premium recruitment; they can now only be obtained from limited & voucher recruitment
August 4, 2017
- The Score Match Round 33 event will begin on August 5 at 4 PM and run until August 15 at 3 PM JST; there will be maintenance for one hour before and after the event
- There will be 9 stages in all difficulties
- Event point rewards include SR Sakurauchi Riko (Campaign Girl), R Sasahara Kyouko, R Yamauchi Nanako; event point ranking rewards include SR Watanabe You (Campaign Girl) - see event page for details
- The following campaigns will also be active:
- From August 8 at 3 PM to August 11 at 3 PM JST, 8 Score Match stages will be swapped out with different ones (number of stages per rank will remain the same)
- From August 11 at 3 PM until the end of the event, the Score Match stages from the beginning of the event will be added to the pool again, for a total of 18 stages in each difficulty
July 31, 2017
- Chapters 14-1 and 14-2 of the Aqours story have been added
- The new stage is SKY JOURNEY
- New beach-themed cards have been added to Aqours premium recruitment: UR Yoshiko, SSR Hanamaru, SR Riko, SR Kanan, SR Ruby
- There is a higher chance of obtaining these cards until August 5 (base SR/SSR/UR obtain rate does not change)
- The event SRs Chika and Kanan (Tanabata) have also been added to premium recruitment (low chance to obtain)
- November 2016 Aqours cards (Cheer Girl) have been removed from premium recruitment; they can now only be obtained from limited & voucher recruitment
- One new N card (Shinomiya Akiru) has also been added to regular recruitment, as well as the event reward N Ayanokouji Himeno
Previous updates can be found here.
Current Master Songs
|June to August|| Yume no Tobira
Jun. 1 - Jul. 31
| Someday of my life
Jun. 6 - Aug. 5
| Pure girls project
Jun. 16 - Aug. 15
| SENTIMENTAL StepS|
Jun. 21 - Aug. 20
|July to September|| Dancing stars on me!
Jul. 1 - Aug. 31
| COLORFUL VOICE
Jul. 6 - Sept. 5
| KiRa-KiRa Sensation!
Jul. 16 - Sept. 15
Jul. 21 - Sept. 20
|August to October|| Happy maker!
Aug. 1 - Sept. 30
| Mou Hitori Janai yo
Aug. 6 - Oct. 5
Aug. 16 - Oct. 15
Aug. 21 - Oct. 20
- New stages are added on the 1st, 6th, 16th, and 21st of each month and is available for 2 months
- Schedule subject to change at KLab's whim
Official websites of SIF
- SIF Border Tracker
- SIF Event Tracker
- SIF Event Cutoff Predictions
- Premium Recruitment 11-Draw Simulator (For a translation of the interface, click here.)
- Cards tracker
- LLSIF Card Explorer (Support All Version Data, (sub)scenario, Live & Scout Simulator)
- LLHelper (Simplified Chinese, database based on CN and JP version.)
- Kach Again Explorer