NOTE: Our wiki tries to be as comprehensive as possible, but we still may miss a few things. We are always looking to improve, so if there are any suggestions or criticisms please be sure to tell us on the Feedback page or on irc in #fang-tan @ irc.rizon.net!
- As some of you may have noticed, We have opened registration to the public and are allowing public edits by those with user accounts. This is to allow for those who may be interested in helping out in some of the translations for quotes and side stories (as this has been stalled for a while) to be able to freely add them when they want, as well as letting people correct small mistakes immediately, as they seem to pop up quite frequently as reported in the Feedback. Account users may also make larger changes but it is advised that the matter be discussed in Feedback or the "Talk" tab before implementation, because if we don't like it we'll revert your edits. Note that the sections opened for anonymous editing will still be allowed anonymous editing.
- We are still looking for translators to help translate the side stories and quotes in our character pages! If you are interested, please create an account on our wiki and help contribute! Thank you!
- The following sections can be freely edited by anyone: Feedback and English Version Info.
- You may access this site at lovelive.kouhi.me and it will redirect to this wiki.
- The English localization has been released under the name "School Idol Festival". Get it for iOS and Android.
- You cannot transfer your JP account to the English server; if you wish to play it then you will have to start anew.
- Please note that this wiki will not accommodate for the terminology changes (e.g. they use "idolize" instead of "awaken/transform"), nor the official translations for the stories, quotes, etc. The update news will also be solely for the original JP server, because the English server is pretty far behind and doesn't require translation anyway (also, none of us are actually switching over).
October 10, 2017
- New crayon-themed cards have been added to µ's premium recruitment: UR Umi, SR Eli, SR Nico
- There is a higher chance of obtaining these cards until October 15 (base SR/SSR/UR obtain rate does not change)
- The event SRs Honoka and Maki (Swimsuit) have also been added to premium recruitment (low chance to obtain)
- June 2016 cards (Idol Outfit) have been removed from premium recruitment; they can now only be obtained from limited & voucher recruitment
October 4, 2017
- The Calling you! event will begin on October 5 at 4 PM and run until October 15 at 3 PM JST; there will be maintenance for one hour before and after the event
- Collect candies from performing lives and use them to play the new event stage, GALAXY HidE and SeeK
- Event point rewards include SR Kurosawa Dia (Candy), R Miyama Satoko, R Sasahara Kyouko; event point ranking rewards include SR Takami Chika (Candy) - see event page for details
- The SR Kurosawa Dia will have a new skill type
- The following campaigns will also be active:
- From October 12 until the end of the event, certain stages (changes daily) will give extra gold rewards (1.5x for NORMAL, 2x for HARD, 3x for EXPERT and MASTER)
October 3, 2017
- The app has been updated to version 5.3
- New skills for cards have been added
- Skill activation chance up - For a certain period of time, the chance of all other types of skills have an increased chance of activating (doesn't stack with other skills of the same type)
- Skill repeat
- Perfect score up - For a certain period of time, perfects will give you a score bonus (not affected by the School Idol Skills that affect score up)
- Combo fever
- Stat synchro
- Skill level boost
- Stat up - For a certain period of time, increases the Smile/Pure/Cool points of specified members (doesn't stack with other skills of the same type, acts on the value after counting kizuna, center skills, and School Idol Skills)
- Live-related improvements
- You can now see the details of the song on the guest selection screen
- You can now change live settings immediately before you start a live
- New functionality for auto-selecting N club members to sell
- This will not include members whose side stories have not been unlocked, locked members, a member who's been set as your partner, members with max kizuna, and members that have been added to your main unit
- A cumulative login bonus has been added
- Various UI and bug fixes
- New skills for cards have been added
September 30, 2017
- Chapters 16-1 and 16-2 of the Aqours story have been added
- The new stage is Guilty Night, Guilty Kiss!
- New Halloween-themed cards featuring the winner of the Let's All Decide! Halloween Outfit Contest have been added to Aqours premium recruitment: UR Hanamaru, SSR Mari, SR Chika, SR Dia, SR You
- There is a higher chance of obtaining these cards until October 5 (base SR/SSR/UR obtain rate does not change)
- The event SRs Yoshiko and Hanamaru (Moon Viewing) have also been added to premium recruitment (low chance to obtain)
- January 2017 Aqours cards (Kimono) have been removed from premium recruitment; they can now only be obtained from limited & voucher recruitment
- 9 new R cards featuring the outfits from Omoi yo Hitotsu ni Nare have also been added to Aqours recruitment
- One new N card (Nagayama Minami) has also been added to regular recruitment, as well as the event reward N Rakshata
September 25, 2017
- The last of the new pirate-themed cards have been added to µ's premium recruitment: SSR Umi, SR Maki
- There is a higher chance of obtaining these cards until September 30 (base SR/SSR/UR obtain rate does not change)
Previous updates can be found here.
Current Master Songs
|August to October|| Happy maker!
Aug. 1 - Sept. 30
| Mou Hitori Janai yo
Aug. 6 - Oct. 5
| Kodoku na Heaven
Aug. 16 - Oct. 15
| Mahoutsukai Hajimemashita!|
Aug. 21 - Oct. 20
|September to November|| Blueberry ♡ Train
Sept. 1 - Oct. 31
| Arashi no Naka no Koi Dakara
Sept. 6 - Nov. 5
| Yuuki no Reason
Sept. 16 - Nov. 15
Sept. 21 - Nov. 20
|October to December|| Koi no Signal Rin rin rin!
Oct. 1 - Nov. 30
| Futari Happiness
Oct. 6 - Dec. 5
Oct. 16 - Dec. 15
Oct. 21 - Dec. 20
- New stages are added on the 1st, 6th, 16th, and 21st of each month and is available for 2 months
- Schedule subject to change at KLab's whim
Official websites of SIF
- SIF Border Tracker
- SIF Event Tracker
- SIF Event Cutoff Predictions
- Premium Recruitment 11-Draw Simulator (For a translation of the interface, click here.)
- Cards tracker
- LLSIF Card Explorer (Support All Version Data, (sub)scenario, Live & Scout Simulator)
- LLHelper (Simplified Chinese, database based on CN and JP version.)
- Kach Again Explorer