Challenge Festival Round 15
From Love Live! School Idol Festival
- Event Name: Challenge Festival Round 15
- Event Period: August 5th, 2018, 4PM JST - August 15th, 2018, 3PM JST
- Event Tracker: https://ll.idolactiviti.es/jp/tracker/ranking/122
- Main Event Prize: Nozomi, Kotori
- Songs Used for This Event:
Course Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Extreme
- Koi no Signal Rin rin rin!
- Angelic Angel (Random)
- Puwa Puwa-O!
- Listen to my heart!! (Random)
- Ruteshi Kisuki Shiteru
- Mermaid festa vol.1
- Dancing stars on me! (Random)
- Storm in Lover (Random)
- Love marginal (Random)
- Music S.T.A.R.T!!
- Blueberry Train (Random)
- Spicaterrible (Random)
- SUNNY DAY SONG
- Binetsu kara Mystery (Random)
- Arashi no Naka no Koi Dakara
PLEASE NOTE: This event is a Challenge Festival event.
To participate, simply go to the event page shown on the home screen and press the center button.
Briefly, The rules are as follows:
- Select the course you wish to play (Beginner, Normal, Hard, Extreme). Each course contains 5 rounds, with one song per round. As you advance through each round, it will be more likely that the next song you get is harder than the previous.
- In the event that you fail a song in a round, your event points, G, and EXP will be halved (unless you fail on the first song, in which case you get nothing). You will also lose all Gold/Silver/Bronze rewards that you have collected.
- Beginning with the second round, there will be a "Stop and Receive Rewards" option, if you feel that the song is too difficult for you. The festival will end and you will receive all of the rewards that you have collected.
- You are allowed to pause between songs. The current status will be saved.
- Each round has its own pool of 8 songs, from which a song is selected. It is possible for the same song to appear twice in the same course.
- The songs for each course will have the following difficulties:
- Beginner: 1★ - 6★ (Easy and Normal)
- Normal: 4★ - 8★ (Normal and Hard)
- Hard: 6★ - 10★ (Hard and Expert)
- Extreme: 9★ - 11★ (Regular, Random and Daily Expert)
- After the round song is displayed, there is a chance that bonuses will activate. Up to 3 bonuses can be active at a time, and certain combinations will trigger extra special bonuses.
- The effect of the bonuses is limited to that round only.
- The further you progress in a course, the more likely that a bonus will activate.
- Select the unit that you wish to use for the song. The unit may be changed for each round.
- You can use G to "arrange" the songs, much like in Medley Festival, to provide special effects. Note that the arrangements will reset after each round.
- Once you clear the round, you will collect event points, G, EXP, and Gold/Silver/Bronze rewards. The further you get in a course, the more event points, G, and EXP you will collect, and the higher the likelihood of Gold and Silver rewards appearing.
- You will only receive everything that you have collected after you clear the fifth round or once you select the "Stop and Receive Rewards" option.
|Fujishiro Yumi [Super Super Rare #1664]|
|Max Level: 90|
Event Point Awards
|20 pts||5000 G|
|50 pts||50 Friend points|
|100 pts||5500 G|
|250 pts||100 Friend Points|
|500 pts||1 Loveca Stone|
|750 pts||6000 G|
|1000 pts||150 Friend Points|
|1250 pts||7000 G|
|1500 pts||200 Friend Points|
|2000 pts||8000 G|
|2500 pts||1 Loveca Stone|
|3000 pts||250 Friend Points|
|3500 pts||Sugar Cube (LP Recovery +50)|
|4000 pts||300 Friend Points|
|4500 pts||11000 G|
|5000 pts||1 Loveca Stone|
|5750 pts||350 Friend Points|
|6500 pts||15000 G|
|7250 pts||400 Friend Points|
|8000 pts||Sugar Cube (LP Recovery +50)|
|8750 pts||500 Friend Points|
|9500 pts||SSR: Fujishiro Yumi|
|11000 pts||1 Loveca Stone|
|12500 pts||R: Alpaca|
|15000 pts||Sugar Cube (LP Recovery +50)|
|17500 pts||R: Miyama Satoko|
|20000 pts||1 Loveca Stone|
|22500 pts||600 Friend Points|
|25000 pts||SR Nozomi|
|27500 pts||700 Friend Points|
|30000 pts||20000 G|
|32500 pts||2 Loveca Stones|
|35000 pts||800 Friend Points|
|37500 pts||25000 G|
|40000 pts||SSR: Fujishiro Yumi|
|42500 pts||R: Sasahara Kyouko|
|45000 pts||30000 G|
|47500 pts||2 Loveca Stones|
|50000 pts||900 Friend Points|
|52500 pts||Sugar Cube (LP Recovery +50)|
|55000 pts||1000 Friend Points|
|57500 pts||40000 G|
|60000 pts||SR Nozomi|
|62500 pts||2 Loveca Stones|
|65000 pts||1100 Friend Points|
|67500 pts||65000 G|
|70000 pts||1200 Friend Points|
|72500 pts||Sugar Cube (LP Recovery +50)|
|75000 pts||1 Ticket|
|80000 pts||2 Loveca Stones|
|85000 pts||SSR: Fujishiro Yumi|
|90000 pts||1300 Friend Points|
|100000 pts||SR Nozomi|
|110000 pts||3 Loveca Stones|
|120000 pts||1400 Friend Points|
|130000 pts||1 Ticket|
|140000 pts||1500 Friend Points|
|160000 pts||4 Loveca Stones|
Event Point Ranking Awards
|1st - 10000th|| SR Kotori x3
|10001st - 30000th|| SR Kotori x2
|30001st - 50000th|| SR Kotori x2
|50001st - 120000th|| SR Kotori x1
|120001st - 250000th|| SSR: Jennifer x1
2 Loveca Stones
|250001st - 450000th|| 1000 Friend Points
4 Loveca Stones
|450001st - 700000th|| 500 Friend Points
2 Loveca Stones
|700001st - 1000000th||1 Loveca Stone|
Score Ranking Awards
|1st - 10000th|| SSR seal x1
SR seal x3
R seal x20
|10001st - 30000th|| SR seal x3
R seal x20
|30001st - 50000th|| SR seal x2
R seal x20
|50001st - 75000th|| SR seal x1
R seal x20
|75001st - 120000th||R seal x20|
|120001st - 250000th||R seal x15|
|250001st - 450000th||R seal x10|
|450001st - 700000th||R Seal x5|
|700001st - 1000000th||R Seal x1|