NOTE: Our wiki tries to be as comprehensive as possible, but we still may miss a few things. We are always looking to improve, so if there are any suggestions or criticisms please be sure to tell us on the Feedback page or on irc in #fang-tan @ irc.rizon.net!
- As some of you may have noticed, We have opened registration to the public and are allowing public edits by those with user accounts. This is to allow for those who may be interested in helping out in some of the translations for quotes and side stories (as this has been stalled for a while) to be able to freely add them when they want, as well as letting people correct small mistakes immediately, as they seem to pop up quite frequently as reported in the Feedback. Account users may also make larger changes but it is advised that the matter be discussed in Feedback or the "Talk" tab before implementation, because if we don't like it we'll revert your edits. Note that the sections opened for anonymous editing will still be allowed anonymous editing.
- We are still looking for translators to help translate the side stories and quotes in our character pages! If you are interested, please create an account on our wiki and help contribute! Thank you!
- The following sections can be freely edited by anyone: Feedback and English Version Info.
- You may access this site at lovelive.kouhi.me and it will redirect to this wiki.
- The English localization has been released under the name "School Idol Festival". Get it for iOS and Android.
- You cannot transfer your JP account to the English server; if you wish to play it then you will have to start anew.
- Please note that this wiki will not accommodate for the terminology changes (e.g. they use "idolize" instead of "awaken/transform"), nor the official translations for the stories, quotes, etc. The update news will also be solely for the original JP server, because the English server is pretty far behind and doesn't require translation anyway (also, none of us are actually switching over).
August 10, 2018
- New Summer Fruits-themed cards have been added to µ's premium recruitment: UR Maki, SR Rin, SR Nozomi
- There is a higher chance of obtaining these cards until August 15 (base SR/SSR/UR obtain rate does not change)
- February 2018 SR/UR cards (Sky) have been removed from premium recruitment; they can now only be obtained from limited & voucher recruitment
August 5, 2018
- The Challenge Festival Round 15 event will begin on August 5 at 4 PM and run until August 15 at 3 PM JST; there will be maintenance for one hour before and after the event
- There will be 8 songs in each round of each course
- Event point rewards include SR Toujou Nozomi (Festival), SSR Fujishiro Yumi; event point ranking rewards include SR Minami Kotori (Festival) , SSR Jennifer - see event page for details
July 31, 2018
- Chapters 25-3 and 25-4 of the Aqours story have been added
- The new stage is SELF CONTROL!!
- New summer-themed cards have been added to Aqours premium recruitment: UR Ruby, SSR Chika, SR Kanan, SR Yoshiko
- There is a higher chance of obtaining these cards until August 5 (base SR/SSR/UR obtain rate does not change)
- November 2017 Aqours cards (Fall Leaves) have been removed from premium recruitment; they can now only be obtained from limited & voucher recruitment
July 25, 2018
- The last of the new Witch-themed cards have been added to µ's premium recruitment: SSR Kotori, SR Nozomi
- There is a higher chance of obtaining these cards until July 31 (base SR/SSR/UR obtain rate does not change)
- The event SRs Rin and Eli (Swimsuit) have also been added to premium recruitment (low chance to obtain)
July 20, 2018
- The Guilty Eyesで 恋に落ちて event will begin on July 20 at 4 PM and run until July 31 at 3 PM JST; there will be maintenance for one hour before and after the event
- Collect stars from performing lives and use them to play the new event stage, Guilty Eyes Fever
- Event point rewards include SR Tsushima Yoshiko (Tanabata), SSR Hitomi Shiga, R Sasahara Kyouko; event point ranking rewards include SR Kunikida Hanamaru (Tanabata), SSR Koyuki Shirase - see event page for details
- The following campaigns will also be active:
- From July 28 until the end of the event, certain stages (changes daily) will give extra gold rewards (1.5x for NORMAL, 2x for HARD, 3x for EXPERT and MASTER)
Previous updates can be found here.
For the English Version, click here.
For the Simplified Chinese Version, click here.
Current Master Songs
|June to August|| -
June 1 - July 31
June 6 - August 5
| Puwa Puwa-O!
June 16 - August 15
| Silent tonight|
June 21 - August 20
|July to September|| Hello, Hoshi wo Kazoete
July 1 - August 31
| ENDLESS PARADE
July 6 - September 5
| Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku
July 16 - September 15
| Dreamin' Go! Go!!|
July 21 - September 20
|August to October|| WAO-WAO Powerful day!
August 1 - September 30
| Fuyu ga Kureta Yokan
August 6 - October 5
August 16 - October 15
August 21 - October 20
- New stages are added on the 1st, 6th, 16th, and 21st of each month and is available for 2 months
- Schedule subject to change at KLab's whim
Official websites of SIF